The 4th edition of BAM Entrepreneur Awards has been scheduled for Sunday, 17th October 2021. The event which is annually organized by the management of BARBRA AFRICA MEDIA – the Publisher of BAM Magazine, is to celebrate outstanding entrepreneurs.
Notable personalities from all walks of life have been invited to grace this event. Among them are Dr. Abayomi Ojekunle (Business Coach) who is the guest speaker while King David is expected to chairman the event, Dr.Pro.MS. Onifade, is the spiritual father of the day, Sheikh Okanlawon Director DanMufasir Arabic Academy, Babalola Olusesan Myles MD 30th Mylba Multimedia, Morenike Ogunnowo – Founder Paragon Pearl Initiatives, Mrs Modupe Joseph CEO Dupsie Royal Event, Hon. Kola Omisore – Founder KOLATOONS Soccer, Amb.Temitope Lawal – CEO Ebute Ariye TV, Chief Mrs Omolabake Olojede (Jp) – faaji FM, Shade Oshoba, Nihinlola Latona and others are special guest of honor for the event.
The 2021 BAM Entrepreneur Awards, themed: “FINANCING MICRO AND SMALL BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA”, according to the Operational Director, Joseph Oluwaseun Wusu (SEUN Barbra) would centered on how to finance and run a successful business.
He said the award committee took their time to painstakingly come out with the names of the awardees for the 4th edition of BAM Entrepreneur Awards. He stressed further that, these are people who have made positive impacts in developing our nation in their chosen career.
Notable awardees selected are:
(1) Outstanding Young Entrepreneur Of The Year (Male Category) – OYEWOLE OLUWAFEMI MOSES CEO OSMOWORLD GLOBAL
(2) Outstanding Young Entrepreneur Of The Year (Female Category) – ADEAGBO ADENIKE BUSAYO (ADUKE ASA)
(3) Outstanding Event Entrepreneur Of The Year – TOYIN OLAITAN O. CEO TITO CAKES & EVENTS
(4) Outstanding DJ Of The Year (Male Category) – NWABUZOR CHRISTOPHER MAXWELL (DJ MAXWELL)
(5) Outstanding DJ Of The Year (Female Category) – BAKARE KARIMOT AFOLAKE (DJ REMART)
(6) Outstanding Food & Drinks Entrepreneur Of The Year – OSO OLUWAFEMI MAYOWA CEO VALLEY DRINKS & EVENTS
(7) Outstanding Photography Entrepreneur Of The Year – IBRAHIM DAMILARE CEO DREYMAN MEDIA
(8) Outstanding Beauty and Make-up Entrepreneur Of The Year – ODEFUNSHO FOLASHADE CEO D’ DIVA’S BEAUTY PLACE
(9) Outstanding Brand Entrepreneur Of The Year (Male Category) – ADEMOLA AYOTUNDE KUSIMO CEO CUSH TV
(10) Outstanding Fashion Entrepreneur Of The Year (Male Category) – BANKOLE TIMILEYIN CEO TIMMY BANKZ COUTURE
(11) Outstanding Media Entrepreneur Of The Year – AFROBADOO
(12) Outstanding Agricbusiness Entrepreneur Of The Year – HON. OMOWALE YUSUF FOLORUNSHO CEO FOL APEX FARM & PROPERTIES
(13) Outstanding Performing Artist Of The Year (Male Category) – ADEOLUWA MORENIKEJI OGUNWALE (AMO MUSICALS)
(14) Outstanding Performing Artist Of The Year (Female Category) TEMILOLA KOLAWOLE (ADUNNI MUSIC)
(15) Outstanding Entertainment Entrepreneur Of The Year – JEPHTA OZUO (JAY PROF)
(16) Outstanding Hospitality Entrepreneur Of The Year – HON. ERINFOLAMI IDRIS SEGUN CEO M12 BAR & LOUNGE
(17) Outstanding On Air Personality Of The Year – ADETUNJI AYOMIDE (MR QUALITY)
(18) Outstanding Real Estate & Properties Development Entrepreneur Of The Year – AYOOLA KEHINDE ABDULRAFIU CEO KENKID CONSULTANCY
(19) Outstanding Tourism & Hospitality Entrepreneur Of The Year – Sanni Hammed AYODELE CEO SMART MOVE SOLUTION
(20) Outstanding Graphics Entrepreneur Of The Year – ABDUL RASHEED BABATUNDE ADEKUNLE CEO RASHYDBABS PRINTS
(21) Outstanding Brand Entrepreneur Of The Yea (Female Category) – GY’HOBOTHS CLOTHING & BRANDING
(22) Outstanding NGO Of The Year – ADEKEMI LUCY ADETUWO-OLANIYI CEO LUCIANO GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
(23) Outstanding ICT Entrepreneur Of The Year – KAYODE OLAYIWOLA CEO KAYTECHiT
(24) Most Influential Entrepreneur Of The Year (Male Category) – HON. GANIU WASIU OLADIPUPO
(25) Most Influential Entrepreneur Of The Year (Female Category) – REBECCA UZOMA FOUNDER BERKIE lFOUNDATION
(26) Most Innovative Artiste Of The Year – ABIODUN AWESOLA (ABBEY AWESOME)
(27) Most Creative Photographer Of The Year – OLUSEYE ABIODUN SAMSON CEO LEO PHOTOGRAPIX
(28) Most Rated Photographer Of The Year – ADEBIYI BABATUNDE ADEJUWON CEO ROYAL RACK PHOTOGRAPHY
(29) Most Promising Gospel Artiste Of The Year – DENNIS ALFRED OLUWAFEMI MICHAEL (MHICKEY PRAISE)
(30) Most Promising Artiste Of The Year – JOHNSON JAMES TAIWO (HOLLARJAYMUSIC)
(31) Next Rated Artiste Of The Year – FATAI YUSUF (HIGH FAMOUS)
(32) Man Of The Year – ENGR. AJIBOLA EMMANUEL OGUNDIPE
SANWO-OLU DELIVERS IBESHE LAGOSHOMS PROJECT, ADDS 480 HOMES TO HOUSING STOCK
•Estate named after late ex-NBA President B.O. Benson
•Governor lays foundation for project’s scheme II
Determined to bridge the housing deficit and create affordable accommodation for residents, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Thursday delivered and commissioned a 480-unit housing project in Ikorodu division.
Sanwo-Olu named the LagosHOMS project built in Ibeshe after the late former President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and Asiwaju of Ikorodu, Chief Babatunde Olusola Benson, SAN.
The Governor described the project as “a modern style” accommodation initiated to improve the residents’ comfort and wellbeing.
The project comprises 40 blocks of one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three bedrooms apartments, with fully fitted kitchen, store and guest toilets. The estate also has ample space for parking, a water treatment plant, overhead water tanks, borehole, central sewage system, seven transformers, one injection station and two dumpsites, as well as buildings for generator house and central hall.
Sanwo-Olu reiterated his administration’s commitment to prioritising development of housing projects that would enhance comfort and strengthen the aesthetic of the environment. The event, he said, was a testimony to the fulfillment of his electoral promises.
The Governor, who also performed groundbreaking of Ibeshe Scheme II, said that his administration had created 17,000 direct jobs and 18,000 indirect jobs through the construction of various housing schemes. He said the State’s housing projects had direct engagement of consultants, contractors and artisans in the State.
He said: “In the past two and half years, we have been earnestly addressing the huge housing deficit in Lagos. There is no doubt that this administration is passionate about building decent and durable homes for our people. Actually, the provision of more housing facilities is a major aspect in our transformational agenda tagged THEMES.
“Through our development blueprint, the State is focusing on the Built sector as a driving factor for economic development, social inclusion and job creation. In deepening our activities in this sector, the economy of the State has been greatly revitalised. This is because building homes is a capital-intensive activity that positively affects every sector of the economy.
“We are here because every responsive government knows about the impact of good and decent homes on the welfare of the people. This has a ripple effect on other areas of life by adding meaning and essence to living. It is in acknowledgment of this fact that this administration considers housing development to be a priority on its agenda.”
Sanwo-Olu, while reiterating his administration commitment to affordable housing for Lagosians, said private sector involvement in housing development is vital to robust housing delivery.
The Governor said by the time of his administration’s third anniversary, a total of 7,000 homes would have been delivered by the State under his leadership, adding that the Government was embarking on a partnership with the private sector to provide more housing needs for the people.
“About five weeks ago, we commissioned an estate of 100 homes constructed through a joint venture in Lekki. Today, we are here again to release another set of 480 homes delivered through direct budgetary allocation. In utilising these two strategies of partnership with the private sector and budgetary allocation, we have been able to deliver 13 major housing schemes all over the State.
“We are still counting because we are still at work in a number of housing construction sites all over the State. Apart from the one being commissioned today, three schemes are virtually ready and awaiting commissioning at Sangotedo, Odo-Onosa Ayandelu, and Agbowa. It is our expectation that by the time this administration is marking the third anniversary, a total of 7,000 homes would have been delivered to the people
“Within this location, there is also a joint venture housing scheme which is being constructed in collaboration with a private investor. This is just one of the partnership efforts of this administration. There are still other joint venture schemes at Ijora-Badia, Tolu-Ajegunle, Lekki and Ajah to mention a few. By involving the private sector, the State is widening the home provision net and opening the door wider for more homeownership opportunities.
“The private sector involvement in housing development is vital to a robust housing delivery policy. In creating opportunities for private investors through various reforms, the State Government is aiding vibrancy in the economy. Together both government and private investors are meeting a basic human need while galvanizing the economy at the same time,” the governor said.
On the development of Ibeshe Phase II, Sanwo-Olu said the scheme would yield a total of 192 flats with supporting infrastructure, which will include a network of roads, drainage system, car park, electricity and water reticulation system.
Commissioner for Housing, Hon. Moruf Akinderu-Fatai said the ceremony demonstrated the readiness of the Sanwo-Olu administration to improve the wellbeing of residents through the supply of affordable housing units across the State.
He said the location of the project, developed through budgetary allocation, would give the allottees a level of environmental protection and comfort, as the scheme was developed close to a shoreline thereby making it a good choice.
The project, he said, has also improved socio-economic indices of the area.
“It is worthy of mention that housing development comes under the pillar of making Lagos a 21st Century economy in line with the T.H.E.M.E.S. Agenda. Based on this policy thrust, the State Government has been working on the completion of all the housing schemes initiated but left unfinished by previous administrations in the State,” the Commissioner said.
Iyalaje Oodua Launches Website, Unveil Plans for 2022 Aje Festival
Ever since Princess Dr. Toyin Kolade was installed as the Iyalaje Oodua (Spiritual symbol for wealth, commerce and industry) by His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Princess Kolade has been a nip in the bud by hitting the ground running with her giant strides towards harnessing business opportunities, wealth and commerce within the Oodua region and beyond. In a bid to infuse technological advancement following the modern-day trend, She recently launched Aje Website www.iyalajeoodua.com where she loaded all needed information about the sacred Aje diety among other information and frequently asked questions for those at home and in the diaspora.
To further spread her reach increasing her milage across the globe; she also launched Iyalaje-In-Council and Iyalaje-Worldwide platform on Whatsapp, where hundreds of people have joined and have had a series of progressive meetings, where salient issues affecting trade and commerce in Nigeria were discussed at length. The initiative is also to give those in the diaspora a sense of belonging and engage them on business opportunities in Nigeria and how trade exchange between Nigeria and the rest of the world can be improved drastically.
As the Annual Aje festival beckons next year in February; solid preparations are in top gear to ensure the 2022 Aje festival is glamourous by deviating from the norm. Next Aje festival will avail people from the diaspora to participate fully and also talk about unlocking business opportunities. The newest innovation for the next edition is the inclusion of ‘Aje Summit’; a round engaging discussions atmosphere that would attract prominent government functionaries, celebrated business moguls, Iyalaje’s and Iyaloja’s across the country. At the Summit, various issues would be treated on how to infuse technological advancement in business and how to follow the 21st-century trend of doing business across the world. The Aje Summit is a first of its kind that would attract all sundry from all walks of life under one roof to improve business opportunities and also engage in modes and ease of doing business to increase wealth creation and empower with knowledge.
Iyalaje Oodua disclosed that; ‘Next Aje festival will be a paradigm shift. We are moving from the usual status quo and also give opportunities for those who want to learn more about business and trade. At the Summit, we will teach people how to fish and not give them fish. At the Summit, there would be an exchange of information, business opportunities, business ideas and also we would create funding for a good business proposal. In line with the vision and mission of His Imperial Majesty, Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi; that by 2030, he wants the wealth valuation within Oodua land to increase in billions of dollars in investment. So as Iyalaje Oodua, we are tapping into the vision to ensure we meet the said target. We would be holding a world Press conference soon to unveil our plans for the next Aje Festival that is billed to hold next year February 2022. We would be going to Brazil and Europe to propagate the gospel and attract more direct foreign investment into the country. For more update, you can visit our website www.iyalajeoodua.com and all our designated social media handles platform for more information.”
Opinion9 months ago
Who is afraid of Bola Tinubu? By Tunde Rahman
News9 months ago
Chronicles of Olayinka Falola; A Quintessential Philanthropist
News10 months ago
Breaking: Sunday Adeyemo (AKA Sunday Igboho ) Arrested in Cotonou
Entertainment10 months ago
Saskay BBNaija Biography, Net Worth, Age…
Education9 months ago
LASU, LASPOTECH RANKED TOP IN NIGERIA; SANWO-OLU’S EDUCATIONAL REVOLUTION YIELDING FRUITS
Entertainment10 months ago
Arin BBNaija Biography, Net Worth, Age…
News10 months ago
Is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dead? See What His Aide Has To Say
Entertainment10 months ago
Princess BBNaija Biography, Net Worth, Age…